Over the next few weeks, you’ve been focusing energy on completing your NEA.
The non-negotiable deadlines for these are Friday 11th January (Mrs Murray Feminism) and Monday 14th January (Mr Smith Marxism).
Failure to meet this deadline will result in you receiving no additional support for your NEA.
We cannot stress how important this deadline is, or how important it is that you submit work that is of the highest possible standard.
Remember: we are not allowed to give you an A level grade for your work. We can only give you a mark out of 25.
The hand-in process involves submitting your work electronically and on paper, in person.
- Your Feminism NEA work as one Word document – including bibliography. This must be titled Your Name – NEA Feminism Draft (e.g. Hilary Clinton – NEA Feminism Draft).
- Your Marxism NEA work as one Word document – including bibliography. This document must be titled Your Name – Original Writing Draft (e.g. Donald Trump – NEA Marxism Draft).
You may only submit your paper copies after submitting online.
To submit your paper copies, you need to come to:
- The English Office between 13.25pm and 14.05pm (lunchtime).
- L1 between 3.10pm and 3.30pm.
You will be given a receipt for your work.
You must hand in the following documents in order:
- NEA Feminism Draft – treasury tagged together, no plastic wallets, and no staples. This should be in the following order:
- NEA draft
- NEA Marxism Draft – treasury tagged together, no plastic wallets, and no staples. This should be in the following order:
- NEA draft
At 3.30pm on Friday 11th February, submissions will close for Feminism, and no further drafts will be accepted.
At 3.30pm on Monday 14th February, submissions will close for Marxism, and no further drafts will be accepted.
Extensions will only be granted in exceptional circumstances.
If you are ill on the day of the deadline, you must contact me to let me know, and arrange to submit the work on paper as soon as you are back in. The work must still be submitted electronically by the deadline.
If you have any questions about any aspect of the NEA, email me.
Remember that you can find plenty of useful material on both aspects of the NEA in your Google Drive folder.
Mr Smith (email@example.com)