Incoming Year 8s and 9s: your holiday homework is here!
The summer holidays are not just a time for relaxing and watching the horizon scroll by; they’re also a time for taking risks and challenging yourself. We’d like you to use some of your holiday reading great books.
- We’d like you to take home your Library Lesson Reading Booklet and complete the final tasks on A Christmas Carol
- We’d like you to aim to read at least four books (preferably more!) over the holiday.
- Double check that the books are on the Accelerated Reader system before getting stuck in. (You can, of course, read books that aren’t on the system – but you won’t be able to get points for these.)
- Try to pick books that fit within your Accelerated Reader ZPD range. You can find this by logging in to AR and checking the Progress tab.
- If you are struggling to find a book then don’t forget you can access our virtual library.
If you have any trouble logging in to AR, you can contact Mr Smith by email over the holiday: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the break!
I did not do a story book I did a book about motorbikes and engines with no story or characters
Make sure you do one of a fiction book too!
How do you get on to the accelerated reader login and what are our logins ?
Email me Kiera and I’ll give you your details. S.Shovlin@lutterworthcollege.com
sir i need my password and login please?
Accelerated reader isn’t working. It’s saying I do not ave any products.
You need to email Mr Shovlin on email@example.com.
I have forgoten my username, but because i have a two word surname i don’t know if there is a space or anything like that. Thanks Alfie
Alfie – you’ll need to email Mr Shovlin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Currenty i am having issues with my email can i try to get intouch later?